For the purposes of registration, for the subsequent use of online services, including newsletter services, sms, booking and on-line consultancy, it will be required to provide certain personal information, including sensitive data, which will be handled in compliance with provisions contained in legislative decree of June 30th, 2003, n. 196 and subsequent modifications and integrations.
In application of the above mentioned legislative decree, in accordance with art. 13, we inform that:
1) the acquisition of possibly required data that is a prerequisite for the provision of the requested service;
2) personal and sensitive data gathered and stored by the supplier, will be handled by employees of the holder of the treatment with the duty of handling such practices, and without explicit consent, such data will not be released to third parties, except for cases provided for by this disclosure and/or by the law and, anyway, through the modalities allowed by the latter;
3) in relation to commitments taken, the , will be the only person authorized to send information to the Customer.
4) the interested subject is entitled to exercise the rights provided by Art. 7 of the above-mentioned law decree, and in particular:
– obtaining confirmation of the existence or lack thereof personal and sensitive data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
– to be informed about:
a) the origin of personal and sensitive data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, managers or categories of persons to whom the personal and sensitive data can be communicated or which can learn about them due to their working duties;
a) updating, rectification or, when the is interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data the retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also in regards to their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except for the case in which said obligation proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate expense in means compared to the protected right;
– object, in whole or partly:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, as long as they are pertinent for the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data for the purposes of sending advertising material, newsletters, SMS or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Furthermore, at any time, by exercising the right to withdraw from all required services, the customer can ask for the total cancellation of all provided data. In such case, the , will only retain data the storing of which is required by law.
Limited to operations related to the website’s management, the Homelovers society has been appointed as Head of treatment.